This appliance store,
specializing in high end kitchen remodeling products, suffered a severe
fire due to a careless smoker. Belfor INRECON was called to provide
emergency response and secured the building immediately after the
disaster. Since the store did not own the building, the repair also
involved discussions with the building owner. All systems, including
plumbing, electrical and HVAC had to be updated to reflect current code
requirements. The result was that the store was redesigned to provide
more floor space, including a working kitchen for demonstrations.
Because of the systems update, the store is now a safer place, and both
the tenant and building owner were completely satisfied.