This home was built in
1923 and owned by a relative of the President of the Pennsylvania
Railroad and impressionist painter Mary Cassatt. This house is rich in
Philadelphia history. Interesting lines were created by using Douglas
Fir Timbers to dress up the exterior and compliment surrounding stone.
With the use of new and reclaimed building materials, three distinct
areas were renovated in a way that honored the original era and grand
style of the original house.